Is being lazy a good reason to break up with someone?

My fiance does not work. I leave home for work she is in bed I come home she is in bed. In the dark watching t. v. she does not clean the room but to her credit she takes care of the kitchen and cooks maybe 2-3 time a week. O and now she doing laundry 1nce a week after I complained about for like 5 weeks. I need to feel like we're equally invested

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's fair. I don't know why anyone would want to stay with someone who doesn't want to work or isn't trying to get back into work. I'm sorry, I work and so should they. If they're not going to then they should keep house. I don't think breaking up with someone for being lazy is unreasonable.

• That's what I'm saying. I don't mind bringing that bacon home. Supporting her. But all I ask is she do her part. Which is the house. So when I conme home we can enjoy eachother. Instead of me figurein out what we Goin to eat. Or come home to paper on the floor. Honestly I put a napkin on the carpet floor of the bedoom. Just too see if should would pick it up by the time I came home. The paper is still on the floor right now and it's been there a week today smh

• Oh my god. So she's basically doing absolutely nothing? She's far too comfortable in her current situation. Give her an ultimatum, if nothing changes then I would break it off personally. Who wants to marry a dead weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• If her contributions to the relationship fall short of your expectations then by all means dump her. It won't get better over time.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely! Laziness is a deal breaker, if she is lazy now, imagine what will happen when you get married and have kids. You will be doing all the work after coming home from your job. Cleaning the kitchen isn't enough and since she is unemployed, she should take care of the house.

• Sounds fair game to me.

What Guys Said 3

• she wants you in the bed too

• I guess being lazy is a reason to break up with someone if you've lost interest

• absolutely