What percent of all cheaters are guys and what percent are girls?

I'm guessing...

75% Guys

25% Girls

What do you think?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be logical here. For each guy cheating therehas to be a girl, right, unless guys ONLY cheat with 'unattached' girls and how likely is that? And do girls cheat only with 'unattached' guys?

I defy anyone to say this isn't prettty close to 50/50 unless all the guys are cheating with the same handful of girls, or vice versa! Also pretty unlikely, no?

The media, I know, somehow makes it out to be guys cheating more! But how could that BE?

Shows how much you can trust the media.

What Girls Said 1

• According to studies, it's about 50/50 with men *slightly* ahead.

What Guys Said 4

• Hehe, if those numbers are true then women are three times more likely than men to enable the cheating of others ;-)

I have a feeling men and women are not as different as you imagine.

• Haha, nice insight. Damn those enablers! Although... it could be closeted gays dudes hookin up

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• I thought troll meant when your trying to f*ck with people, although I'm not really sure what troll means. I'm actually just curious about what people think on her about cheating... although that was just a guess at what troll meant, am I right?... I don't spend that much time on the internet and I've never heard some say "troll" in real life. Not in bars, ballgames, work places, coffee shops, clubs, or anywhere in real life, sooooo... yeah.

• A troll is somebody who f***s with people to manipulate them in various ways, usually to start an argument or a flame war. It can be subtle, or it can be obvious. In this case it's an obvious troll to get men and women fighting about it, especially designed to anger the women folk.

• 50/50. guys just get caught more

• I'd guess more like 60-40.