Caught him cheating?

caught him on oasisactive.com How do I handle this ?

he said it was because he didn't know if we were together or not, we been together non stop for the last month except when I went into hospital.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you find actual conversation? If so, take it from me, it will be hard to trust again. The internet is everywhere therefore so is temptation. If you give more details maybe I can be more help!

• Yea I ended up cracking his email accounts, full of dating site sh*t, cracked into his oasisactive account and saw a lot of convo the day I was in hospital for cancer he was arranging to have a one night stand...but he didn't end up going LOL the girl went off at him for standing her up. it was quiet the read.

• That's too bad, I have dealt with similar situations. It's more than him trying to find sex, it's the fact that he's not there for your EMOTIONALLY either. Good luck, hope you lose him!!!

• Yea I found convo, I ended it with him then and there :) I don't get burnt twice

What Guys Said 2

• Dump him...enough said.

• Geez create a fake account and have some fun with him...or list him on a gay site...etc

What Girls Said 1

• dump him