My heart is broken. Favorite heart healing book? Movie? Activity? Anything?

I feel empty and broken.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I do things that comfort and relax me. Bubble baths, cuddling with my teddy bear, eating comfort foods, sorbet. This is also usually the stage when I'm still crying/feeling sad. This is my grieving process. I'm sad and I'll cry but it's okay because I feel better after letting it out. I may also talk to friends about it.

Once I get over that, I then start listening to the 'I'll find someone better than you'/'I deserve better' songs. I'll dress nice to remind myself that I am desirable. I'll keep busy, distract myself, get involved in new/old hobbies. Spend more times being social with friends. This is when I start to move on.

Do things that comfort you, that make you happy or make you feel secure. I think that's why I default to cuddling with my bear (that I've had since I was a child) and another person watches Disney movies from when she was a child. Many times the memories of childhood are happy and secure. Watching those movies or cuddling with an old bear, helps to bring back some of that feeling of happiness and security.

• Little bit too girly for me but I will take what you have said to heart. Thank you.

• Haha, they are a tad girly, makes sense since it's coming from me. But I'm sure you have comforting things that are less girly. :) Hope you feel better soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all... do not. drink or smoke...
    those thing increase depression...
    stay with your family and friends...( they are also good people )

in starting guys don't feel anything but later they feel bad...

í can understand...

my first and last broken me so nicely...
    thAt after that í never wanted to fall in love again... ( do not be like me. )...

well bike riding... adventure...
    comedy. on YouTube... vines...

throw your mobile... that thing really make us remeber about messages...

and the best thing is...
    spend time with a baby...
    trust me that is the best way...
    there is no better way than this...
    his small hand grabbing your fingers...
    his innconet smile and all... that will surly help you to divert your mind

• Thank you. :]

• welcome...
      bro... just saying...
      girls bus and train...

well do what í told you... take care...
      and one more thing.. care about her or whatever...
      but ex means expire...

best of luck..