Should I give him another chance?

We have been off and on for about almost 2 years in August. He says I am to needy 😪 I try to make us work. I feel like I am the one trying. should I just leave the guy who has been through hell with me. knows all my secrets and loves all my corny and quirky ways / expressions. So what should I do?🤔

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You should break
    up and try to enjoy you life. Take what makes you happy in long terms. This on off is a package, leave it behind. Relationships shouldn't be a extra weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, forget about the fact that he knows all your secrets and loves all your corny and quirky ways/expressions. Any guy that you will have a long term relationship with should give you that.

A relationship needs both people to put in effort to make it work, you can't maintain a two person relationship alone. Have you talked to him, about how you feel like you're the only one trying and it feels like he isn't. Does he think he is trying?