Can you be completely happy with someone but still be in love with your ex?

Ok so I have been broken up with my ex for 2 months now and I met this girl and she's a great girl to be around with she's caring and shows interest I like being around her and makes me feel happy we have sex and all like a full on relationship BUT I still feel a connection to my ex. Im not going to lie I still love her! But she's in a new relationship and I respect it so I did the same thing she did, I moved on. My question is do you think it's right being with someone even though you still love your ex or is it just to get my mind off her?

10