How to deal and recover from a breakup after two years of being together but the other person doesn't want to admit the relationship is over?

My ex and I were together for two years we had lots of ups and downs throughout the whole relationship however my ex is not what I am looking for in a man, so now I broke up with him for a lot of reason including he was flirting with his co worker and was going to leave me for her a week after I lost our baby and he thinks it's a joke when I'm really serious this time. I blocked him on social media and phone but some how he keeps popping up and I just don't want to deal with him anymore what can I do or say to make him stay away from me?

03

What Guys Said 3

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11588-some-practical-advice-for-how-to-break-up

You must be 100% consistent in telling him to leave you alone, blocking him on all media, not answering his phone calls, not giving him even one reason to believe that you could change your mind. If he becomes obsessive, call the battered women's shelter in your area and ask for advice on hos to pursue a restraining order against him for harassment and stalking.

• "Never contact me again or I'll get a restraining order"

• hmm of he stalks, get a resyraining order

What Girls Said 0