I think im a bitch?

So whenever I date someone Im always super into them at first but then after like a week i get really bored of them. This guy I am dating right now is really nice and all and I don't want to break his heart but I really don't want to date him anymore. I still want a boyfriend and I still like him just not romantically. I have never actually loved anyone ever in my life and I just don't know what to do... please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You losing interest in someone you have been dating and this keeps on happening almost every time is a sign of an immaturity.. you are actually not in the zone of doing the thinking part properly.. so I would suggest you stop dating.. Find yourself in the right frame of mind.. and then you choose what you need to do? It's fine that you ain't fall in love.. that way.. you are avoiding potential threats to yourself! And your heart never gets an ache.. Hopefully one day you will have a self realization about this and it will make you deep as a person.. Wait till that time.. but..

DO NOT DATE!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you like the IDEA of a boyfriend. Even if the guy isn't quite what you are looking for. It's a fantasy to you. I say son't get into relationships until you are mature enough to handle the responsibility and you know that you like a guy for HIMSELF, not for your idea of him. Date if you want but only do it casually. Be honest that you aren't looking for a relationship. Then when you get bored of someone you can move on. But in turn you can't be jealous when a guy is dating other girls. If this doesn't work for you and you want a relationship then work on yourself and find ways to make yourself happy that don't involve relying on someone else. Once you do that other stuff will become easier.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• its normal u jus haven't found the right guy that attracts u in a way that makes u feel in love. yes sure it leaves a massive trail of broken hearts but nobody ever said it was easy or painless. jus keep goin til u find mister right

1|0
    0|0
  • You want what you can't have. Its a classic sign of immaturity that will cause you grief and haertache

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I gain that maturity?

• Time will help as will the realization of why you keep feeling this way. You'll find yourself hopelessly attracted to a guy who could care less about you. You need to find a guy that likes you enough to stick around but isn't so into you that you take him for granted and lose interest

• Don't fret. You've probably just been rushing into relationships just to be in them. That's why you lose interest. "please help." What exactly is it, that you want to do?

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't know if I should continue in this relationship or end it before it gets too serious and I hurt him more

• The earlier the better, for both of you. He will still probably hurt, but earlier he will hurt less, and you will be in less of a "web of lies" so to speak. :)

• Thank you.

• You save him the trouble and break up with him. He deserves someone who cares about him, unlike you.

1|0
    0|0
  • What on earth is this? You're wasting his time. Leave him alone.
    When someone starts thinking they are a bitch, they usually become one.

1|0
    0|0
  • So do you think he's super into you then, have you made out a lot with him

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be dating ANYONE

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I tell myself everyday. Maybe I should become a nun.

• Show All
    • Thank you for the advice I will wait until I'm ready to handle it.

• That's great to hear. And you're welcome :)

• this is idiot teen syndrome

1|0
    0|0
  • yup a bitch but not unusual if you are from usa

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're a bitch. And a whore. And a cunt as well. But that's fine. It's ok. We all serve a purpose.

1|0
    2|0
  • Females... the most f@#$%^ up gender of all. Do what girls do, fuck him and move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Stop dating babe, take your time to be a kid first and when you're ready, go for it. Stop breaking hearts and move into growing up first. Besides you are 14 you don't need to date, there's school and other things to worry about. From one girl to another.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am 18 just turned so i feel that i have to act more like an adult.

• Don't accept any more dates from him and keep on searching. It's normal to get excitedly hopeful about a new potential mate but common sense prevails. Do you know if there is a commonality in all these guys you lose interest in?

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound like an open relationship would be something you'd prefer.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's been a week, I highly doubt you're breaking his heart.
    Break up with him.
    You are not a bitch. At all.
    That is ridiculous. Why would you be a bitch for having a change of heart?
    Are you taking advantage of him? Using him? Treating him like shit?
    No.
    So you're not a bitch.
    You didn't marry the dude, you just started dating him.
    Dating.
    Not even close to being a serious relationship after a week.
    Don't worry about it at all.
    I'd be more worried if you were falling in love with every guy you dated.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes u r

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes