I think im a bitch?

So whenever I date someone Im always super into them at first but then after like a week i get really bored of them. This guy I am dating right now is really nice and all and I don't want to break his heart but I really don't want to date him anymore. I still want a boyfriend and I still like him just not romantically. I have never actually loved anyone ever in my life and I just don't know what to do... please help.

612

Most Helpful Guy

• You losing interest in someone you have been dating and this keeps on happening almost every time is a sign of an immaturity.. you are actually not in the zone of doing the thinking part properly.. so I would suggest you stop dating.. Find yourself in the right frame of mind.. and then you choose what you need to do? It's fine that you ain't fall in love.. that way.. you are avoiding potential threats to yourself! And your heart never gets an ache.. Hopefully one day you will have a self realization about this and it will make you deep as a person.. Wait till that time.. but..

DO NOT DATE!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you like the IDEA of a boyfriend. Even if the guy isn't quite what you are looking for. It's a fantasy to you. I say son't get into relationships until you are mature enough to handle the responsibility and you know that you like a guy for HIMSELF, not for your idea of him. Date if you want but only do it casually. Be honest that you aren't looking for a relationship. Then when you get bored of someone you can move on. But in turn you can't be jealous when a guy is dating other girls. If this doesn't work for you and you want a relationship then work on yourself and find ways to make yourself happy that don't involve relying on someone else. Once you do that other stuff will become easier.