How can someone that loves you be so cruel?

The first image should be at the bottom, for some reason it wouldn't let me move it.

I just need to know... did I do the right thing?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes,
    I believed she did love you at one point or had very strong feelings. But i agree with you, if she did love you then she wouldn't need someone else. Love is being committed to one person only, caring for them, the one person you can truly count on, etc.
    Though at least now you can move on. I believe everything happens for a reason and though it may be hard now, soon you will get over this pain.
    You will meet someone else, your true soul mate and she will fall in love with you as well
    stay strong x

• Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see that loving someone means that you want them, and only them. It seems nowadays people seem to think that loving someone just means that you like them lots. But it's more than that. It's about being willing to cherish them, no matter how bad things have been. It's about commiting yourself to a person and being happy to never let go.
      People fling the word 'love' around like it's as easy as just saying it. I can honestly say however, that I absolutely adored her. And I'm terriefied of how my life is going to be without her. I'm gonna miss her so damn much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuuuuuuuuck no. Nooo no no. Red flag. You don't give in. The moment she said I guess I dont love you. then you cut it. Tell her you wish her well, no name calling, revenge, and no swearing to her friends or family. Just wish her well. Then cut it. All that I love you shit is dead. get rid of her ASAP. Now!!! Everything and no chasing, no calling, no nothing. When time is right and you know you done nothing wrong in a relationship then she will get everything that's coming to her. She'll be so broken no man can heal her.

• I've made it very clear to her that I'm done with her.
      I know it's stupid, but I really hope this other guy treats her right. She's such an amazing girl and as much as she's hurt me I really loved her. And as much as I hate to admit it, I still feel really strongly for her.

• Destroy them feelings and do it quick before temptation gets the best of you.