The ex has started texting again?

To cut along story short, my ex broke up with me 4 months ago to be single and go out and enjoy herself. She's ended up back in a relationship with an idiot who I think doesn't care about her. Her parents and family don't like him and he's a bit of a player. We ended on a bad note because I was hurt by the fact she ran straight off with another fella. Last week she texted me her new number after no communication for months. I didn't think much to it and just replied asking how she was and all that. She said she was fine. I said I don't want things to be awkward between us anymore so lets be OK with each other. She said she appreciated that. I finished texting her by saying if you ever want to talk just call me.. 4 days later I got a text asking if I want to meet and catch up. I'm normally quite busy on weekends so I said what day were you thinking because I'm quite busy. She text back saying Sunday, I said I can't because I've got plans and now she's stopped texting . I was polite about it and didn't say it like I just didn't want to see her, I'd said earlier that I really wanted to see her. Her not texting back to that seems like a bit of a game. Is it possible that she could be missing me as more than just a friend or am I reading into things too much?
The ex has started texting again?
Add Opinion