My boyfriend is very sweet and we have no problems or anything usually but he is terrified of getting married.

the other day he told me what he is terrified of and he said that he was terrified of getting married.. he wants to get married in the future but he's just afraid of commitment... so I have no idea what to do I want to help him but I don't know what to do please help me... thanks

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the problem. There's really no rush to get married anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• don't force him if he doesn't want to get married

how would you feel if someone forced you to do something you don't want to do?

enjoy the time you two have if the day comes then so be it, if doesn't then life goes on

• Just give him time! Give him support in what he wants to do, that's what I would want!

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't force a man to marry you if that not what he wants. Do not mention marriage anymore. However, you should start dating (no sex) other men (make sure you tell your guy what you are doing) and you two can continue to date. That's how I got my ex- husband. No man likes another guy sniffing around their territory.