Guys question please advise me on this?

so I dated this guy from durban kzn we went out for 1year till he got promoted and moved to jhb but before he could move he promised me so much that I would come and stay with him and he will never change he will love me not matter what!! but as soon as he moved to jhb and stated earning more money he changed I went up to jhb to see him spent a week with him and every time I asked him where we stood cause of the distance etc he said give him time so I did that then came back home and he dumped me and everything he come to kzn he didn't bother to call or see me..1year after he contracts me saying he loved me and misses me and I must come see him he is serious he wants to be serious with me so I went back to jhb stayed another week this time he told me the same thing and promised when he down kzn to come see me but he didn't few weeks before he chould come to kzn he car was stolen and I was there for him I even offered to go to durban from petermaritzburg to see him he said he make a plan when he came down to durban he blocks me and updates his profile that he bought a new car he stayed in durban a month and didn't bother to see me and contact me.. A few weeks ago he unblocks me of WhatsApp and then blocked me again.. why did I deserve that kind of treatment I did my best for him gave him my all I went the distance for him and all he did was let me down make me cry and break my heart and he keeps doing it advise guys please... what's going through his mind what game is he playing?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• he is doing you wrong he is using your emotions to get to your body and as long as you stay open to him his going to do that... he might think about you on occasion then he realizes he's lonely then he invites you over and feels like you aren't feeling his loneliness void... I suggest staying away from him and looking for the guy GOD has for you

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obviously toying with you and you need to block him and move on