Would you take a bullet for someone you really love?

imagine a scenario where someone points the gun at the person you love and was about to pull the trigger...you have few seconds to react. would you interfere like they do in the movies or would you just freeze with shock and horror?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I might, but would probably regret it when I wake up in the hospital lol. Luckily I don't love anyone at the moment and people don't get shot that often where I live.

• Eheh....well the chances are you won't be getting up at all so yeah, you will have to do all the regretting before the bullet knocks you down,,,lol

• If you're going to throw yourself in the path of a bullet you might as well try to make it hit one of your less vital parts, preferably an arm or a leg or something.

What Girls Said 2

• I would push him out of the way and take the shot. If I had an adrenaline rush, I would probably attack the gunman too! When I truly, truly love someone it is with every breath I take and with my whole soul. I would go to the ends of the earth for him and be loyal to the death. There is no way I would stand by idling, I would do virtually anything for him, even risk my own life. I wouldn't think twice.

• Whoah! you are passionate. I would do probabaly do the same but then it is easier to talk the talk then walk the walk!

• I understand your perspective, but I know myself and if faced with this scenario I'd take the shot. I am vey protective of those I love.

• I would interfere like they do in the movie. I may not want to die, but if it came between them living and me dying, I would do that. They have so much going for them in life, I wouldn't want them to lose it all. I wouldn't care what happens to me, as long as they okay that's the only thing that really madders to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely. If you wouldn't take a bullet for them then you don't truly love them.