Are guys sad or think about a girl after a break up?

I've dated a hand full of guys and I've always wondered what they feel after a break up. My last break up we dated for over a year and were super close. I was just wondering what he thought after the break yo and if he still likes or thunks about me 😂

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much time I wasted on her. I used to waste months or maybe a year or 3, which was enough to make me cry like a pussy. These days not so much, so I got over it by the next day usually. Of course the last breakup was 12 years ago, these days I'm happier single.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some might be