Are guys sad or think about a girl after a break up?

I've dated a hand full of guys and I've always wondered what they feel after a break up. My last break up we dated for over a year and were super close. I was just wondering what he thought after the break yo and if he still likes or thunks about me 😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much time I wasted on her. I used to waste months or maybe a year or 3, which was enough to make me cry like a pussy. These days not so much, so I got over it by the next day usually. Of course the last breakup was 12 years ago, these days I'm happier single.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some might be

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I dwell on thoughts of them (the girl) pretty hard for a long while decide if I want to try things again or if I would be better off moving on... this is like a week to 3month period. then I go through quick dating (mainly seeking attention). it takes me awhile to realize what im doing then I lay out my main traits that i want in a wife and start again

0|0
    0|0
  • If he actually liked you, then yes, he'll be sad and he'll think about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and then with time we move on and don't think about them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I was happy but then I was the one that pulled the plug.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I'm "sad" for about a day, then start working out everyday and eventually forget about her

0|0
    0|0
  • by the way depending on the situation and I'll point out that relationships and marriages aren't really jokes it's a time to find yourself a future life partner, the more guys you go through the worse it will be down the line because you won't make that guy feel as special depending on what he done. Not just mentally but it physically and emotionally could destroy a guy if he really loved you that much. Don't lead someone on for the hell of it, if someone wants to be with someone "permanent" then tell them before what their getting into.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes