My ex boyfriend broke up with me because of misunderstandings. How do I fix it?

He broke up with me because of misunderstandings and stories he cooked in his head when we used to fight. I've tried to explain it to him to which he called me fake and he's not listening to me. He broke up with me and its been 2 months and he hasn't reached out to me at all. I don't know how to clear the misunderstanding, I only tried once before the break up after he said it's over I never begged or anything just simply walked away.. is there anyway I can salvage my situation? We have been in NC for 2+ months.

10