My ex boyfriend broke up with me because of misunderstandings. How do I fix it?

He broke up with me because of misunderstandings and stories he cooked in his head when we used to fight. I've tried to explain it to him to which he called me fake and he's not listening to me. He broke up with me and its been 2 months and he hasn't reached out to me at all. I don't know how to clear the misunderstanding, I only tried once before the break up after he said it's over I never begged or anything just simply walked away.. is there anyway I can salvage my situation? We have been in NC for 2+ months.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• 2 months is too long i got over my ex in 3 weeks, so he may aswell have moved on by now. You can't force someone to like/love you. cut your loses and move on, if its meant to be he will be back in the near future.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see him playing mind games tho.. he blocks and unblocks me to see my reaction. Then he puts on pics on his Snapchat story when I don't see it he deletes it in an hour or two. I don't know what the hell is going on...

• i think he knows you like him a lot, so he's definitely playing games and he's trying to hurt you intentionally by blocking and unblocking. He's unstable

• Yeah I completely deactivated all my social media and haven't logged back on for more than half a month. I don't know what else to do.

Recommended myTakes