Why do girls create drama after breakup?

So I treated this really pretty girl with a huge ego like garbage. Took advantage of her and later she dumped me.
We work together. She created a horrible working environment. Played with my feelings via jealousy, spreading rumors with my boss. Ruined my reputation with other female coworkers.

I was living hell on earth for 2 months. Lost 10 pounds. Did she create drama for revenge?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Regardless of whether someone 'deserved it' or not (by having previously been a not so good person), I'd be worried if anyone reveled and actually enjoyed being treated like garbage.

Regardless, next time someone supposedly makes your life a 'living hell', report her to people higher up, like the management. Rather than resorting to immature tactics that weren't all that much to be proud of from your own side, like taking advantage of her and treating her like garbage, then calling foul and being surprised that she may very well seek redemption by doing hte same things in return.

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn-about in this situation sounds like fair play to me. When you screw with others in that way, you have to be prepared to deal with them retaliating against you. So deal with it.

• She was brutal though. I guess her drama indicates how deeply I hurt her

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds like she created drama for revenge, but can you blame her. You hurt her feelings and played with her. I would feel pissed off and upset also. When a female is upset, there is no telling what she will do. I would recommend apologizing and then just going on about your life. Tell her were going through some things in your personal life and took it out on her. And that she didn't deserve that. Then never speak to her again. If she went through that extreme lengths to get back at you, I can only imagine what she would do if you break her heart and the two of you were in an actual relationship

• Okay you treated her like shit, why can't she show you the definition of karma?

• She could've tell me instead of attacking me. wtf...
      She appeared really calm and quiet. Turned into a mega bitch lol

• Yeah but u hurt her so I can understand why she is acting the way she is, the best way to resolve it is to actually understand her perspective and just be freaking caring and apologise, talk it over with her and fix the problem, stop whining about her being a "mega bitch" when you were a mega wanker to her.

• Hold up you treated her like garbage tho you reap what you sow

• Yeah it was for revenge but like you said, you treated her like garbage so in a way you should've seen it coming

• definitely

• You cooked the drama. She just served the dish.

• I kind of think YOU created the drama by treating her badly. I mean, she could have been the "bigger person" and let it go, but I can't say I don't appreciate why she told other people about what you did.

• Because you treated her like garbage and took advantage of her you dumbass

What Guys Said 1

• dude, you could have avoided this whole thing if you hadn't taken advantage of her
    karma a bitch dude and it caught you out