Am I Wrong For This?

My best friend was dating this guy a while ago but when they were dating they were young and didn't even knew what love was. recently I was lowkey talking to him I didn't want to tell her because I didn't know how she would react and he said he felt their like their relationship wasn't thaf "deep" because they were young.. But check this out I started slacking up with talking to him because it didn't seem right... with me slacking up he started talking to this new girl, their dating and my best friend had issues with her (if my best friend got a problem with someone well so do I 💀) so my best friend enemy going with her ex Ik she's jealous and up set Just like me shit 😡 she think I'm up set because they made her upset
But nah in actuality I'm upset because because I let him slip from under my fingers TO HER (He don't know about the issues with her my best friend and I) I know this sound "childish" but this is really eating me up. She try to act like she don't care about him but ik she do because she always taking about his relationshipAm I Wrong For This ??

10