Why doesn't he want to delete my pictures?

My ex and i broke up but he doesn't want to let go of my pictures even if i ask him to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgepWg4rzw

this song will explain it but it can be more complicated some times lol

0|0
    0|0
    • doesn't work

• Show All
    • Okay thanks

• your welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a girl do this to me and it made me uncomfortable because she isn't someone I'm okay being around. She said she couldn't delete them because they were "all [she] had left of us". So maybe he's attached to the memory

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• are they sexual photos or no? If they are it kind of self explanatory. If they aren't​ then he holding on to them for memory sake.

0|0
    0|0
    • Both

• Show All
    • right now I do not, but yes I still kept nudes of my ex while I was with someone else. It just a picture, so I do not see the harm in it.
      It has happened on multiple occasions. Out of the 12 times 8 of them were because I still cared and deep inside I still wanted to be with them even if I knew it wouldn't​work

• I understand better

• I'm the same way, even though you broke his heart he still loves you deep inside and probably likes scrolling through them and remembering the good times you had

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;