Why doesn't he want to delete my pictures?

My ex and i broke up but he doesn't want to let go of my pictures even if i ask him to

13

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgepWg4rzw

this song will explain it but it can be more complicated some times lol

• doesn't work

• Okay thanks

• your welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a girl do this to me and it made me uncomfortable because she isn't someone I'm okay being around. She said she couldn't delete them because they were "all [she] had left of us". So maybe he's attached to the memory

What Guys Said 2

• are they sexual photos or no? If they are it kind of self explanatory. If they aren't​ then he holding on to them for memory sake.

• Both

• right now I do not, but yes I still kept nudes of my ex while I was with someone else. It just a picture, so I do not see the harm in it.
      It has happened on multiple occasions. Out of the 12 times 8 of them were because I still cared and deep inside I still wanted to be with them even if I knew it wouldn't​work

• I understand better

• I'm the same way, even though you broke his heart he still loves you deep inside and probably likes scrolling through them and remembering the good times you had

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!