Personally I've never been cheated on...(To the best of my knowledge), and I'm NOT advocating revenge or anything, personally I would probably just advise someone to break up and move on to someone else if they have been cheated on. I'm just asking out of curiosity.
But I have heard of many cheating revenge stories. Obviously one of them being simply cheat on them back. But I've also heard of many others like...
- Break Up with them and go out with their best friend
- Break up with them and go out with their mortal enemy
- Pretend to forgive them but you are only using them for sex until you move on to someone else
- Call their Job and get them fired
- Call their job, get them fired and apply for their old job position
- Show up to one of their gatherings on purpose with a super hot date to throw it in their face
- Tell their friends/family their secrets
- Egg their house
- Buy hundreds of baby spiders and release them inside your ex's house
- Work Out and get into Atheltic shape to show your EX what they are missing
Have you ever in some way gotten revenge on a Cheating Ex? What did you do?
Or for those who haven't, would you ever try to get revenge on a cheating ex and what would you do?
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Must have been a yellow crayon 😂 , I was cheated on so after a long time of it and knowing the marriage was over I hooked up with a young hottie while she was away and had sex in her bed since I wasn't sleeping there anymore0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE