Personally I've never been cheated on...(To the best of my knowledge), and I'm NOT advocating revenge or anything, personally I would probably just advise someone to break up and move on to someone else if they have been cheated on. I'm just asking out of curiosity.
But I have heard of many cheating revenge stories. Obviously one of them being simply cheat on them back. But I've also heard of many others like...
- Break Up with them and go out with their best friend
- Break up with them and go out with their mortal enemy
- Pretend to forgive them but you are only using them for sex until you move on to someone else
- Call their Job and get them fired
- Call their job, get them fired and apply for their old job position
- Show up to one of their gatherings on purpose with a super hot date to throw it in their face
- Tell their friends/family their secrets
- Egg their house
- Buy hundreds of baby spiders and release them inside your ex's house
- Work Out and get into Atheltic shape to show your EX what they are missing
Have you ever in some way gotten revenge on a Cheating Ex? What did you do?
Or for those who haven't, would you ever try to get revenge on a cheating ex and what would you do?
Most Helpful Girl
Not really. I just left him be and moved on with my life. There is no point in trying to get revenge in my book. I'd rather just be happy with my life with someone who treats me well.0
Most Helpful Guy
Must have been a yellow crayon 😂 , I was cheated on so after a long time of it and knowing the marriage was over I hooked up with a young hottie while she was away and had sex in her bed since I wasn't sleeping there anymore0