Should I text him asking him if it's over?

Boyfriend (not even sure if we're still together) and I got into a big fight because he thought I had feelings for my ex. I tried to explain to him that I didn't. He said "I'm done and can't take it anymore" like 4 days ago. He stopped responding to my messages.

I just want to know for sure if it's over so I can get closure and move on.

Should I text him one last time? If so, what should I say?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• the relationship is not over yet, and I think that jealousy made him react badly.
    he didn't mean anything by what he said... he just feels jealousy and worried about his place in your heart.

give him some space and time and I'm sure things will be fine.
    Don't text and let him learn you're honest about what you said.

• I know it's bad but I called him today. I just want some answers. I'm tired of being sad and crying about it. He sent me straight to voicemail.

• I feel like things haven't been the same since the fight. Guese this is the beginning of the end.

• I changed my mind (from it's okay to not okay) because I started to see that relationship started to turn into a game between your ex and his friend, and even though you know, but you insist on continuing play. (you don't have to be friends benefits, you're better than that.)

the person who should be blamed it is you... at the same time, the only person who can make things fine is you.
      if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth your time and your energy for the short term?
      move on, and work on yourself to build your confidence, and rebuild your feelings about yourself before commit in any other relationship.

no matter how good or bad this relationship... never regret.
      good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. both are essential in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think you should break it off in case its not broken just yet... Give him a few more days like another 3 or if you really wanna be extra nice a week and if he doesn't contact you back or say anything then send that message
    Just when you give him these 3-7 days to himself dont text him or call him at all give him the space so he can think
    dont post anything about it dont mention it or text him or call him at all
    If he still loves you and didn't mean it after a few days he'll get himself together and call or text you... Just dont conact your ex he thinks you have feelings to cause its causing you problems

• I completely cut my ex out of my life. We were friends but I choose the boyfriend over him. If doesn't reach out after a week should I call him?

• Happy for you ita great news :)

• its*