How do some guys manage to go through life breaking multiple girls hearts?

I just broke a girl's heart not too long ago and I still feel so terrible and guilty. I'm actually hurting because I ended up breaking a girl's heart. How do some guys go through life just constantly breaking girls hearts?

1516

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so, DON'T FORGET... a *certain* amount of heartbreak is a GOOD thing, in life.

For the same reason why everyone needs a *certain* amount of disappointment in ANY endeavor, in order to develop a sane, well-rounded, modest, realistic (but not totally despondent) perspective.

You have to lose at games as a kid. If you won every game you ever played (including the social "games" behind the games), you'd be an insufferable egomaniac who'd probably die from a back stab wound before age 30.

You have to get embarrassed and humbled as a kid. If you aren't, you turn into a self-important blowhard with no friends, no charisma and no networking ability.

You have to fail at stuff. Sometimes miserably. Otherwise you won't *try* at anything at all, and you won't do anythnig that you aren't ASSURED will turn out perfect.

Etc etc.

__

If someone "falls in love" with the wind, and out of love when it blows the other way...
    if someone still believes in fairy tales...
    if someone still believes that "forever after" will just HAPPEN, without YOUR constant pushing and dedication...
    if someone still believes that their partner literally shouldn't even *look* at, or mildly flirt with, the opposite sex for the entire duration of a long term rl...
    etc...

... well, then, that "someone" NEEDS a little bit of heartbreak.
    Just like kids have to lose games, and arguments, and fail at stuff.

Reality. Is a thing.

If one boy is going around breaking multiple hearts, then... well, those hearts probably believed in fairy tales, and were taken in QUICKLY by the boy and his glitzy glamour.
    They were gullible hearts.
    They got got.
    They were easy targets.

They were eggs. Unborn baby hearts.

The POINT of an egg is to smash the shit out of it, so that the actual bird can grow into its beautiful adult self.

Same with these formerly gullible, formerly over-trusting, hearts.
    In the long run... they're going to be BETTER hearts. And better, more self-aware, more dynamic women.
    (And don't lie, you prl had lots of fun with that boy in the short run, too.)

And don't worry, the boy will piss off one woman too many, anyway. He'll end up with a stalker, and then the circle of poetic justice is complete.

But... yeah.

Eggs are made to be smashed into thousands of little bitty pieces.

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell did you end up breaking her heart? what, did you stop liking her and dumped her butt... or did she like you and you rejected her? I mean, so many fucking ways.
    Lemme give you a little tip home-skillet... you asked how do some guys manage to go through life breaking multiple girls's hearts? Simple
    "practice makes perfect"
    Also, and trust me on this one, if she was the one that broke YOUR heart, you think she'd give a shit? Trust me... you get your heart broken once, you'll understand why those guys do it.
    Sometimes, its unintentional... but in those cases, shit happens... move on.