How do I apply “no contact rule” ? Can I try to get my ex from her new bf? Can someone tell me what this girl really thinking right now?

Hello~ I'm from Hong Kong.
I broke up with my ex 5 weeks ago, She already has a new boyfriend now, which is her friend before, they knew each others since studying at college in LA. That boy chased her before but my ex rejected him at that time. After that, they became a friend.
She always said that she and this boy will never been a couple, because their value and personality doesn't match.

That boy worked in LA after graduated and quit his job at the end of 2016. After a 1.5 year haven’t see each other (but still keep contact as a best-friend), he came back in HK and they hang out frequently in Jan 2017.

At the end of Jan, she said she has some “special feeling” towards this boy, but she did not sure either that's the "feeling of friendship" or "feeling of true love".

A week after she said that, she dumped me. but she admit that I treated her so great and she still relies on me sometimes.
My ex is 24 years old, and I am 8 years older than her. She is a cute & smart girl with integrity, but also a emotional, impatience & immature girl. She is forthrightness and headstrong, and always has negative thought and confused mind~ (but i still love her)

They've been together at the beginning of Feb.
—————————

We are colleague, but not working together, because we are in different department, but we can still see each others everyday (Mon to Fri) since our office is not big.

She called me by internal phone in office sometimes (or sometimes send text message), She still trying to remain "friend relationship" with me, ask for opinion about her job/life, or ask for help. ​​​​​

She only contact me on working days, but she never contact me at the weekend (she hang out with his new boyfriend at the weekend).

She go cold and haven't contact me yesterday, but only last for 1 days.

She is a headstrong person, If she feel that someone obviously go cold and ignoring her, she will get mad, she will never talk to me again and leave me forever.

She go cold and haven't contact me yesterday, but only last for 1 day.
This morning she came and talk to me something about concert ticket by face to face when I having coffee in pantry.
We seldom have "Big Fight", but she is an impatient girl, always make rush decisions by "feeling and emotion".

when she said she has “feeling” towards this boy, and want to break up with me.
I asked:"so you sure it's really the 'feeling of true love' neither than 'feeling of friendship' for him?" She said:"um... I'm not sure, but I really have some feeling for him now..."

10

What Girls Said 1

• You apply the no contact rule by going 'no contact'. Which means that you don't reach out to her in any way (no texts/emails/phone calls, go out of your way to avoid coming in contact with her in person at work). It sounds like you're going to have to tell her straight up that you want to go no contact because, based on her behaviour, she still likes getting occasional ego boosts by popping up to chat with you, even if it's not absolutely necessary.

What is your ex thinking right now? Sounds like she wants her cake and to eat it too. In other words, she's enjoying the liberty of no longer being tied down by your relationship, but still getting the ego boost knowing that she's still got you pussy-whipped.
    ie. "She is a headstrong person, If she feel that someone obviously go cold and ignoring her, she will get mad, she will never talk to me again and leave me forever."

... dude. Why do you care if she will never talk to you again or if she gets made? Hate to break it to you but she ALREADY LEFT YOU. You have nothing to lose now, except for your dignity. Have some respect for yourself and let go of any hope you have with this girl, who sounds like a grade-A master manipulator.

What Guys Said 0