1. Were you sad, angry, stunned?
2. How did you confront them? Did you scream at them or talk calmly about it? I want to hear your stories.
3. Did they ever admit to doing it?
4. Did they apologize?
5. Did you forgive them?
6. Could you ever forgive them?
7. Could you ever get back together?
8. Did you get back together?
WOULD YOU EVER CHEAT ON YOUR FUTURE S. O?
I think I already know the answer but I want to give you a venue for expressing how being hurt this much would make you never want to hurt anyone in this way.
Most Helpful Girl
1. I was sad, hurt and boiling with anger. It also made me feel worthless tbh.
2. All my life, I've had just one best friend. We both had been BFFs for 7 years. I'd been dating my ex for 2 months then. We had moved in together two weeks ago. So, I come home from college and go straight to the kitchen to have some water. There they are, my boyfriend and my best friend, having sex on the counter. I ran to our room, they came in some minutes, saying how they "can explain". Like there was anything to explain at all. I packed my stuff. I moved out. I didn't speak with either of them.
She later texted me she was sorry and it just happened and ask that crap. My ex texted me saying he was sorry and this had been going on a day after we moved in.
3. Didn't need to.
4. Yeah, but it wasn't genuine.
5. I don't hold grudges.
6. I have.
9. I would never make any one go through the torture of knowing you're not enough. I'd never cheat. It breaks you apart.
10. My current boyfriend knows. We were friends before this and he was there for me when I was going through the whole being cheated on things, so he already knew.1