What just happened?

So recently my boyfriend of four months broke up with me. He had different excuses but I kept leading back to one. First, he said he doesn't want anything serious, but like one day before he was planning on taking me to go meet his parents. Second, he said he just doesn't have all the feelings there, but he told me he can see himself being in love me. Third, he said he wouldn't be able to control himself since his ex had recently texted him. Now, on Friday he started acting weird like he said he was gonna go hang out with his buddies. But after that night he was being really short with me and rude and even ignored me for a full day. Then the next day he messaged me saying we need to talk and then he broke up with.

I asked him if he seen his ex that day and he never answered my question. But my theory is he met up with his ex that Friday and he wants to be win her instead of me. But what do you guys think. Also, he said he dated his ex for two months. And the our relationship was the longest one he's ever been in. He's 23 and I'm 22.

Most Helpful Guy

• before I finished reading all of that, or sounded like the ex was the reason. but ultimately if he's that easily swayed, he would've found another excuse eventually.

What Guys Said 3

• sounds like he's trying to play a game and can't keep up. if he really wanted to be with you he would not be a prick and do things behind your back. in my past experience, one who cheats is usually one who projects the guilt of what they did. sorry to hear you are dealing with this shit, but if you ask me you would be better off with out him. hope this all pans out in your favor!

• Thanks. This literally happened this past weekend. So, slowly but surely I'll get over it. Thanks.

• Awesome. Definitely will keep that in mind and keep you updated ahah

• lol for sure, and I'm not going anywhere so if you have a question or just wanna chat shoot me a message, phone's never far ☺

• If a men loves someone so deeply he became so insane just to be with that girl. My biggest motivation was my beautiful girl. Nothing could inspired me to be successful in life but she.. Did. And now she doesn't remember me.

• yeah, i wouldn't deal with it anymore. just cut your loses hun

What Girls Said 4

• Girl, I'm sorry this happened. But as of now, I would advise to just focus on you. I know it's going to be hard, but he can go. I hope you find someone that truly appreciates you. Just continue to remain positive. 💓

• Yeah I think he seen her too but hun you will get someone better then him. Plus also worth your time and someone that will really love you.

• I think he doesn't really know how to be in a real relationship and it sounds like you weren't something serious to him, he wouldn't have broken up with you so suddenly and he wouldn't have resumed contact with his ex. If you care about him, try to talk to him about this. If he doesn't want to, then he doesn't deserve you at all.

• But like we broke up. How do I talk to him about it? I haven't spoke to him since that day, which has been three days. My friend says don't talk to him cause he will call me and talk to me first and such. But each day my heart gets heavier

• Alright. I just don't wanna seem desperate to him you know. Thanks for your advice though 😊

• You're welcome! :)

• Yeah, he definitely hooked up with his ex.

• Yeah :(. I was talking to one of my friends today and she said he thinks that he only broke it off so he can have a free pass to bang his ex -_-

• The rest of the excuses are bullshit, but the one about his ex is the truth: he obviously couldn't control himself around her.