How to end it with my boyfriend of two years?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 2 plus years. I feel like it's time we part ways, because he just doesn't seem to care. He never seemed to care much after we officially started dating, he only cared when he was talking to me. I'm not saying he doesn't care about me, just that he doesn't care. When I need him he's not there, he doesn't show affection, and he doesn't seem to want to do anything with me. He buys me things and that's about it and to me just cause you buy me stuff doesn't mean much, you have to show me you want me in terms much more than giving me material things. I love him and his child (not my kid), but I can't see it working :/ we've built a life together and his child loves me. I just don't know how to end it.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. I know it hurts, but you have to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Some relationships gets like that your out of the honeymoon faze. Talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. Be more affectionate with him.

• We never got the honeymoon phase. Once we officially started dating he got cold. And he won't let me be affectionate. If I try he pushes me away.