what is the biggest lesson you've learned in life?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest lesson i learned in life, Don't become obsessed over the person your dating cause it can lead to some things that may cause legal actions to happen such as me and my ex girlfriend ended up going to the local magistrates office and i almost ended up in jail just cause i ended harassment that she started plus I've learned when I become victim of harassment be the better guy and take legal action of my own and don't do immature things that can lead to possible legal action.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand", a song lyric, but true. Also, "If it's not meant to be, don't force it. If it's meant to be, don't fight it". I can relate to the latter half of the quote a bit more though..

What Guys Said 2

• "Let the past be the past, to have a future, we must live and leave the present."

• Dont depend on myself but depend on my god , human is weak , and if he feel he is strong he will make very mistakes...

What Girls Said 2

• Not everyone is how they first seem and things change. Don't trust easily

• To not put in any effort to someone who is not showing any effort to you.