It's been a while since the break up. It was the most serious relationship you have ever had. It was serious enough that you at least thought about what it would be like to be together for the rest of your lives. There were many fun times during the days and, at night, things were hot and heavy between the sheets: muy caliente!
But something wasn't right and it wouldn't go away. Like a fly at a picnic, it became a problem more and more and eventually, it was just too much. You broke up. You went no contact immediately and you haven't seen them since you got your stuff from their place. So it's been 4 months and you've been on a few dates but nothing that really got you excited.
Maybe this scenario doesn't describe what happened between you and your ex. So, assume that it's you and your ex and you saw your ex walking towards you? You have about 15 seconds to decide how to respond. What will you do?
- I wouldn't cross the street to piss on them if they were on fire! I WANT THEM DEAD!15%(10)16%(17)Vote18%(7)
- I would say hello but keep walking; I wouldn't stop to talk.48%(32)42%(45)Vote32%(13)
- I would stop and ask about how their life has developed since our break up.21%(14)19%(20)Vote15%(6)
- I would stop and try to ask some questions so I could get closure! I need to understand!0%(0)4%(4)Vote10%(4)
- I would tell them that I miss them and that I still regret our break up.1%(1)1%(1)Vote0%(0)
- I would ask them if they wanted to go somewhere and have a cup of coffee.13%(9)14%(15)Vote15%(6)
- I would ask them if they wanted to go somewhere and have sex! :)2%(1)4%(5)Vote10%(4)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Talk politely and cordially and sincerely wish them well1