Why is my ex so mad?

My ex boyfriend is a definite player. Had a long history with him before dating, finally got together but he started messing with my heart and head so I ended the relationship after 3 weeks. He tried to get me to go back with him for two months but I didn't agree since he needed to grow up. Recently I told him I want to be just friends and a few days later I deleted him off my friends on Facebook to get over him. 2 days later he makes sure I know he's ignoring me by not giving me eye contact and just being a little bitch, then he gets a new gf. Haven't spoken him for 2 weeks but he's still being a little brat to me. What's his deal?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Could be using the girlfriend to make you jealous or to get over you if he has developed feelings for you. He might be using her to get back with you, or he might try the friends with benefits etc. Sounds like he is not very grown up, driven by his base needs and emotions and having a fit of infinitle petulence when he doesn't get his way...

What Girls Said 1

• Cause he didn't get his way...So kudos to you for making a great decision...It would make me giggle every time I saw him behave like that...Have a laugh and ignore him...GOOD JOB! CHEERS!