My ex is confusing!!! How do I get him back?

Okay so my boyfriend and i dated for about 2 and a half months until he dumped me out of the blue. Things were good and we loved each other. Then he broke up with me. He says it's because he's just not the relationship type. While he broke uo with me, he seemed very upset, as did I. Then 2 days after he ended it, he texted me and said that he feels the same way i do about him (which is love) but just doesn't feel the same way about our relationship. He then said that he doesn't want to move on and still wants to hang out and that life is sh*tty without me. What does this all mean!!! Is there anyway i could get him back? How do i make him miss me? PLS help im very confused (also ps we're 18 years old)

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Love in 2 months? this is too early in meeting to have this sorta issue, but... here's the very best advice u will prob get on here. STOP TRYING! Your giving way to much of ur self too soon. Sweetie YOU are the prize to be won. If u continue chasing him emotionally, guess what? You will always be that inconsistent "buddy" he wants to just hang around with when he's board!- The proper way to handle this is act like your busy, be very short when speaking, SET THE STANDARD & don't loose ur self trying to conform to him.. PLEASE STOP making ur self so assessable to him-If he truly loves u then let him come to you-in the mean time keep ur self busy & don't have sex with this man. What's happening here is he sounds to me like he's feeling a little suffocated & tied down due to ur persistence. Trust me-I'm married & lll tell u NO MAN likes to feel suffocated. Focus on u, and once he sees he's not the center of ur world anymore he will do the pursuing. Good luck 😘

What Guys Said 1

• if he has that little respect for you, why would you want to?

What Girls Said 2

• He's confusing me too

• It means he's lonely