Why do 90% of people from here say a ex is a ex for a reason?

for me yes a ex is a ex for a reason but sometimes those reasons change as we grow and mature. how ever i think anyone who gives a ex who abused them or a cheated on them another chance.. can't bitch a ex is a ex for a reason because you asked for it. i notice most of the people who say a ex is a ex for a reason have been abuses by a ex or cheated on.. so far everytime I asked with out fail thats what happened. lets be honest here would you jump into a cage with a tiger not expecting to die? hell no. so why would you dated someone who cheated and expected it not to happen agin? its common sense its a 90% of it happen agin.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "an ex is an ex for a reason", I disaggree with this statement. I had to break up numerous times with my ex because of my parents, but we still wanted to be together. Sometimes people are forced or pressured to break up.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I do believe that people change but the same problems will occur. One of the reason I never would re-date an ex. I think true love should be something that doesn't need to be redone, have breakup or even small breaks. It should be one continuous thing.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude you literally answered your own question. Because they don't want to happen again (whatever made them break up in the first place).

0|1
    0|0
  • because they broke up

0|1
    0|0