Why do 90% of people from here say a ex is a ex for a reason?

for me yes a ex is a ex for a reason but sometimes those reasons change as we grow and mature. how ever i think anyone who gives a ex who abused them or a cheated on them another chance.. can't bitch a ex is a ex for a reason because you asked for it. i notice most of the people who say a ex is a ex for a reason have been abuses by a ex or cheated on.. so far everytime I asked with out fail thats what happened. lets be honest here would you jump into a cage with a tiger not expecting to die? hell no. so why would you dated someone who cheated and expected it not to happen agin? its common sense its a 90% of it happen agin.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• "an ex is an ex for a reason", I disaggree with this statement. I had to break up numerous times with my ex because of my parents, but we still wanted to be together. Sometimes people are forced or pressured to break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I do believe that people change but the same problems will occur. One of the reason I never would re-date an ex. I think true love should be something that doesn't need to be redone, have breakup or even small breaks. It should be one continuous thing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude you literally answered your own question. Because they don't want to happen again (whatever made them break up in the first place).

• because they broke up