My ex lashed out when he broke up me. Is that normal, did he mean what he said? Or was it the raw emotion?

when my ex first tried to break up with me, he lashed out and said some mean and below the belt things. We also had both been drinking that night which didn't help. (We broke not cause of anything drastic like cheating, mainly personality and value differences.) he apologized the next day for lashing out, he said sometimes he gets caught up and he doesn't talk to women like that. Do you think he meant those means things? Or was he just so confused he said those things out of raw emotion/ frustration and didn't really mean them? I said a few things that night too I really didn't mean.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• We all get angry and say things we don't mean, but sometimes we say things we can't take bad, insults that cut deeeep

Most Helpful Girl

• People speak the cold truth when there mad

What Guys Said 3

• Hey its dio brando i can't get into other account so made new one can continue to talk if you wish to :)

• and oh im beyond normal. .. one in a million type lol

• Ok I just requested following you lol. Well see if it works. But what do you think of my above statement

• I've sent you a message

• would of been both

• Why do people lash out though during break ups?

• So what you think about me lol ;p

• What do you mean if they had a serious girlfriend they would or wouldn't want one? You seem like a normal guy haha which is a compliment trust me

• I can think, and sometimes say, all kinds of bad things about people I love deeply.

• So you'd say it's fairly common and I shouldn't take it too personally?

• I just don't get what's going on with our friendship

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!