Girls, Ex Seeing another guy within 2 weeks. In relationship after 6. We were together 13 years and have a son together?

hi there, just looking to hear from a woman and hopefully someone whos been through this.
i was with my ex for 13 years, the last 4 years i have suffered severe depression due to a suicide in the family. It took me so long to get help, 2 weeks before she left me actually. I emotionally neglected her, although not intentionally. I didn't care about myself so how could i care about her.

The guy she is with now, she has known him for a while, but only in contact periodically. Anyway i want to know is it really possible for her to be over us this quickly?

She says this new guy makes her feel really happy. Although she appeared at my house a week ago and gave me oral sex. Then a day later said she wants to be with him. That was 5 days ago and now she is saying she wants to be with him.

she says its because she's scared id hurt her again and doesn't trust me not to. She says its easier to choose him because there's no baggage and because he treats her like gold!

Help please?

1