How can I tell my girlfriend I am getting bored with her?

I have been dating this girl for like two months and I really really like her. But, lately I haven't seen her and all we been doing is I been walking her to class and texting her. She used to be really hot when I texted her like sexy talk now she just so boring? How can I tell her she is starting to get really boring?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to be with her, DO NOT DARE tell her she is getting boring, she will hate you for it. Rather, suggest some things you two can do together, and see if she is open to it. It has only been two months, so chances are if you're already bored with her, it probably wasn't meant to be. I would just tell her you are having second thoughts about the relationship and would like to explore the single life more. Good luck to you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0