Should I get back with him or just be friends?

I dated my ex for just 2month, but we were really in love and all over each other. I broke up with him via letter because there started to be so much space between us and I couldn't tell why. He was hurt I broke up via letter but it had already been done. fast forward to later I found out he was a drug addict and that was the reason he was a bit distant from me cause he never wanted me to find out...
Its been over 3 months since we broke up and we keep running into each other in school and keep staring at each other but the problem is there's this tension you can feel between us.
I miss him, I wish I could turn back time so as to try to amend things but I don't know if he wants same, I tried being friendly more than once and he's responding well but I feel like I want more. i fear rejection. i fear taking another chance. Do y'all think it's worth making a move

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that you should try reaching out over the internet and get to be friends again that way. Having an awkward period will take time to get over and it will take effort on both your haves to get over it. After you do though make sure that he knows you only want him as a freind.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a drug addict. I think he needs to take time to sort himself out before he should think about relationships. You've dodged a bullet in my opinion. I don't think you should make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• na i wouldn't risk it if its not to be its not

• You like him and you should be with him in his worse decisions. Just explain to him that you are with him every time. Just help him get out of this in one piece if he pushes you away 3 times. Then leave him on his own and pray for his guidance.

What Girls Said 1