Racial preference?

This one is for guys! State your race and how you feel about Hispanic girls of brown skin, or of Dominican origin? Trying to prove a point 🤗😂

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry if I'm going to sound racist here, but I'm white and I prefer to date a lighter skin color. Darkest I'd go is either Latino dark or a Southern Europe dark ( like Greece skin color). To me when it gets darker I just don't feel a cuktural connection with them. Sure I'll be friends with them, but dating someone not part of my culture is going to be hard. Asian people are probably the exception to this rule as well. They have such a different culture even if they are Americanized or heavily influenced by the western countries. However by far the biggest discrepancy I have in dating is between Africans and middle easterns. I hate to generalize here but to me I see almost no cultural connection between me and middle eastern people. I'm non-religious, while most of them are extremely religious. With African-Americans, or people from Africa in general. Have such a diverse way of culture, this is mostly for people who were actually born and raised in Africa. You can go within 20 miles of a point and be in a completely new language and culture altogether. Now this may be the racist thing I say if you believe I'm being racist, but African-Americans in the US. I could never date. It's a lot of reasons, but one it seems like they glorify violence. I know I know not every black person does that, know and have friends that are black who don't live or partake in that lifestyle. But the biggest reason is the racial tension between caucasians and African Americans. There is just too much tension for me to try and date someone who is black. Now please don't get upset, because this is my opinion. I'm trying not to be racist, and truly am sorry if I come off that way. But in dating people date who they are most connected with culturally wise first.

What Guys Said 25

• Mixed white American/Japanese and I like all sorts of women.

Does this count as Hispanic girl of brown skin?
    pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/.../...-spectre.png

If so, I think she's gorgeous.

• As for racial preferences, there is not a race/ethnicity I've found yet among which I at least find some women attractive. Typically I tend to like slim girls though and there are some cultures where there exist more slim women than others, e. g., and I'm biased towards those, but only because of the "quantity" of girls attractive to me. I find attractive girls of every ethnicity.

• Thanks for your reply! The fact that you said you like slimmer girls is part of the reason I asked the question! You really helped with my research thanks! Lol

• Cheers. It's a bit of a shallow admission on my part, but I've traveled the world and became attracted to people of a wide range of ethnicities (and also dated a wide range). The one constant I've found that tends to drive whether I find a girl attractive or not is whether she's fairly slim (not underweight but within a normal body-fat percentage). Too low is also unappealing to me, as with the case of a bodybuilding girl with an 8-pack or an anorexic girl.

Typically if a girl has somewhere from about 18-24% body fat, I will, far more often than not, find her quite attractive -- regardless of ethnicity.

• White LA kid. 99% of them are not my type. We make great friends but they are just not my type. One I liked but before I could ask her out she moved away.

• Hispanic girls are in several categories:
    Mexicans - Can't stand being around them.
    Cubans - Probably ok, but I don't know any
    South Americans - Caucasians - ok; natives - don't really get along with them
    Americans with Spanish last names - same as any other American
    Dominicans - I don't know any and probably wouldn't like them

• They're my fave and I'm white

• Half black, half Mexican

I've dated mostly Mexican girls, I have dated a black girl once but man they're too ghetto and fucking loud
    I'd date just about anyone really, sadly not blacks though
    I have FULLY black friends who agree lmao
    I live in Compton though, so someone who isn't ghetto is hard to come by, despite race

• I'm a African American, and she wouldn't be my cup of tea.

• I prefer white and mediterranean

• Hispanic girls are hotttttt... they have beautiful lips ane tend to be thick and curvy. White girls are hot too though.

• I'm white and I like Hispanic girls, but i don't really like darker skinned women. It's just a preference.

• I'm white and I am super attracted to Hispanic girls!

• I'm part Japanese, part Mexican. I have a preference for women that are Hispanic or White.

• Im white and I hate them be- just kidding. Everyones equal. Not because theyre all awesome, I just hate humans.

• Caucasian/Italian. I don't care. if I'm attracted to them then so be it. you shouldn't have a racial preference. if ya like em ya like em

• I'm white and girls if color are not a problem with me. I kinda have a thing for girls of color

• I'm from England 😊😂

• I don't think attractiveness depends on race. I'm Indian/light brown skinned myself, and have no problems with Hispanic girls

• kinda a stupid question. there is 7B people in this world. you're going to find someone that likes and dislikes your color.

• I'm white. Hispanic girls are as likely if not more likely to be attractive than white girls

• generally attractive. a few exceptions

• i am hispanic and latino so i like my hispanic women, well any kind of woman.

• I am into brown Indian skin and black and white women

• White. beautiful

• I'm indian, and my skin color is one of the lightest shade you could​ find in India.
    color is just a color, i do feel Hispanics hot but girl should also be beautiful from inside just like outside.

• I'm white, and what I'm gonna say will probably piss people off.

A lot of Hispanic girls are really attractive when they're younger. In fact, I'd say that the majority of the really hot girls around my age (early twenties) are Hispanic. But as soon as they get married or have an otherwise serious relationship, they seem (to me) to let themselves go. I'm not talking in terms of absolutes here, naturally. I live in a town that's roughly 30% Hispanic, and from what I've noticed, most Hispanic women get pretty fat after about 30 years old. I don't know if it's a cultural thing, but it's hard not to notice.

That's not to say that other demographic groups don't get fat or let themselves go. Far from it. It's just that, in my experience, this happens in Hispanic women the most (and probably Asian women the least). Maybe things are different elsewhere, but where I live (New Mexico), this seems to be the case.

• I agree with you man. Hispanic girls let themselves go very quick after sex. If they don't hit the gym they'll go short and chubby. However, I have notice that white women get more wrinkles in their body. Like they look a lot older but if they keep a good tan then I'll be all over them.

• I come from indigenous people. I like hispanic girls, Dominicans good as well