Guys, are all of them such jerks?

okay so I just got out a a serious relationship with a guy. . well in this relationship he made it seem like all his other girlfriends cheated on him and all that so I felt bad and then a year or so later I found out he cheated on me. . so I obviously got played and damn! (lol) I guess I'm still looking for my MR. RIGHT<3

38

Most Helpful Guy

• No not ALL guys are jerks, you're just ignoring all the nice, decent guys... because WE "don't exist."

What a surprise... :/

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry, he's out there. Just don't judge all guys by the actions of this one jerk. I assure you most aren't like that.

• Yes, we are all jerks. How else do you expect us to get women?

• no I'm a great guy but I don't go with sub par women. maybe your sub par and the great guys don't want u.

maybe you only like jerks.could be many things but were not all bad we just hide on our horse

• Yeah, we ALL are. It has nothing to do with the fact that the majority of women are caught up on their exes, are manipulative, are drunks/druggies, always wanna go out, nothing is ever good enough for them...you get the point.

• it depends on u! ur the one that chose him!

• People call me too nice. Off of that I doubt it.

• Did you see the South Park episode called "Sexual healing". Well, it explains the way most men work. Now far from all guys cheat, but I believe most guys have the desire to be the alpha-male and sleep with lots and lots of women. They won't admit it though, because when they can't get laid much they try to protect their egos and say, "oh, but I only want to have sex with ONE woman". Bullsh*t I say! :P

What Girls Said 3

• Nah. There are sweet and gentle ones out there, too.

You just have to find them.

By the way, I find it quite amusing that he spoke ill about his girlfriends. It seems to me that he's the cheater, not them!

• and you are going to go through a lot of guys before you find the right one for you :) Keep your head up, and when you aren't looking is when you actually find! good luck

• most of them are, the good ones are rare