I broke someone's heart?

We weren't dating we were just talking for like 2 months I got drunk last week and I texted a guy I used to talk to that played me with another girl and Told him that I was just thinking about him and then I told him to delete the messages and now this guy sent the messages to his sister and his stilted came up to me saying that I forced his brother to do stuff with me which isn't true and told the guy that I was talking to (I stopped talking to him that same exact week) and now he just doesn't accept my apology which I understand but I don't know how to feel about it Bc I really care for the kid and I really hurt him. So we thought of just not talk to each other for awhile. I just need some opinions

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• We're all adults here and no one defined the relationship as exclusive. Let it go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel bad about hurting the first guy by having played him and hurt him then just tell him that. Send him a message saying not much more than 'hey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. I know that nothing will excuse my behaviour but I am genuinely sorry for any hurt I may have caused.'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes