Men, what are the reasons married men, or men in committed relationships who cheat, stay with their girlfriend's and wives?

I mean, obviously if you're cheating on someone, you don't care about them right? So why stay married to your wife?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be a ton of things, but honestly it's not much different for the reason women stay with their "significant" other. The way I see it is getting what their significant other doesn't give them. Usually, when the "cupcake" phase ends they still like that person, but they want that feeling again. Sad to say, but it's similar to not getting rid of your favorite pair of shoes. This isn't the only answer though; everyone is different. For the record, I don't cheat, so my thoughts are purely on people I know.

• Well, God bless you for not being a cheat. It is nearly impossible to find faithful and honest men these days.

• Dont mention it

That's the sad truth these days. You sound like a very sweet girl; even though you're 117 😁. I hope everything works out for you in the end.

• Lol thank you. You seem sweet yourself. Stay loyal, women truly appreciate honest men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well just because you're cheating on someone it doesn't mean that you don't care about them. It could be that you're just looking for an extra piece of attention that you don't have. People learn to forgive others for the mistakes and move on with it, it means that the other must really be in love with him enough to do it

What Guys Said 5

• I've never cheated and I never would, so this is purely conjecture - they stay with them for reasons of convenience. When you marry someone, you literally, in the eyes of the law, become one. You have a house. You have cars. You have kids. That's really tough to drag through divorce court. It's just easier to stay married.

• Stay coz they are assholes.
    Simply put fuck as many girls as U can.
    Like selfish stuff
    Also cheaper than going through divorce.

• Cause their could be an inderlying level of guilt

• same reason women do. cheating doesn't have a "gender"

• I think there could be a couple possibilities.
    1. They are secretly hoping to get caught and she breaks up because they lack the willpower to just end it themselves and cheat in order for it to end.
    2. They actually do care about their girlfriend, but they are horny, kinky pervs and want to try out different stuff, but are afraid of what their girlfriend would think of them if they asked her to do those things because they are kind of ashamed of what they desire. They don't care what the other woman thinks of them, so they can perv out all they want with her.

At least with number 2, if the girl brought up the subject of trying out their different fantasies, maybe that one could be prevented. Number one, I don't know how to avoid that.
    Of course this is just speculation based upon discussions and observations. I've never cheated on anyone and never will.

What Girls Said 2

• They are weak minded beta fools.

• I don;t get what alpha or beta have to do with it. Guess it's a good thing women never cheat.

• Because sometimes is only about sex. If the guy isn't getting any at home, he may look outside (cheat) but it doesn't means he hates or doesn't care about his wife/gf