So my ex-boyfriend?

my ex boyfriend and i slept together while we were dating and now that we're broken up he said that sleeping with me was a mistake and that he thought i was the one, i feel really bad now for breaking up with him... any advice?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl you need to move on... he was mistake, if he's telling you things like this now, what did he want out of the relationship?

What Guys Said 4

• Why you are feeling bad? Breaking up might have hurt his ego or heart so make you feel bad he said that sleeping was mistake. Dont feel bad about it. Why did you break with him?

• he was unstable and kept trying to kill himself and i couldnt handle the stress

• thank you Creative_M

• Welcome miss.

• move on with your life

• just stop feeling bad better things you can do now

• cry lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!