Would you break up with your girlfriend if she became uglier as the years went by?

Let say this was your girlfriend when you met her:
Would you break up with your girlfriend if she became uglier as the years went by?Would you break up with your girlfriend if she became uglier as the years went by?Would you break up with your girlfriend if she became uglier as the years went by?
3-4 years in the relationship she transitioned into this:
Her personality is in tact and still the same girl you fell for. Would you leave her or stay with her?

• Yes
  • No

39

Most Helpful Girl

• fun fact: when you age your body changes because science happens.
    so if you break up with someone because something has physically changed over the years because of how the body grows, that's stupid.
    if the individual is doing things to alter their body that you aren't comfortable with, reevaluate your relationship. if you don't like tattoos, figure out if it's a deal breaker
    if you can't cope with someone who binge eats/ cuts, decide if the relationship is worth ending

Most Helpful Guy