Is my ex right to be mad at me?

We broke up a year ago. We stayed friends and acted like more than friends for most of the year since our break up. And by more than friends I mean sending each other selfies, face timing multiple times a week, even had "FaceTime sex" a couple of times. Anyway, we stopped doing all that months ago, but we stayed a contact and kept face timing 1-2x a week. So a couple days ago he found our old sex tapes and he showed me them over FaceTime. He was supposed to send those well over a year ago when we were still together. He didn't want to delete them and wanted to keep them so I said well I want them too and. So he eventually sent them to me that night. Now since he sent our video... he asked me to make and send him a video again which we used to do. He also said "I don't have time for him cause I'm dealing with my new boo"... I don't even have a boo. Anyway he got all mad cause I said I wasn't going to make a vid and send one. Is it me or is he being unreasonable? I told him he can't pick and choose when he wants to deal with me in that regard.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He is being unreasonable. He's not in a relationship with you and hence he can't expect anything sexual from you unless you choose to give that by your own free will. He has no right to demand that and no right to get upset if it doesn't come.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he's being unreasonable but at the same time what did you expect?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes