Breaking up: Do men get over relationships quicker?

So, do men just get over it? Once you're done, you're done?

Does it change based on how long you've been together? Does it change if you've lived together?

Do men act like they're over it and months later or years later they suffer from it?

Do men rebound quickly but still think of their ex?
  • Yes they do
  • No they don't
  • They do temporarily, but suffer in the long run
    Vote C
  • Other, comment
    Vote D

419

Most Helpful Guy

• We hurt a lot the first week, then we get over it, then BOOM months later we're feeling the pain again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for providing a time line! Do men often rebound in that time?

• how come that guys feeling the pain again after months later?

• I feel like it's different for most guys, but for me it's because I start remembering all the inside jokes, all the things we did, all the moments we've spent together and it hurts. The reason it takes a few months is because the first week we focus more on the immediate pain of losing a girlfriend, but after a month or so we start remembering the memories.