Why isn't he contacting me?

Hi, I met my boyfriend who was staying as exchange student for 3 months. We both are introverted and timid but we broke up because he had to go back. (I am still a high school student by the way) He cried and I cried as well but he is not contacting me since the day.

We broke up in January and I facetimed him by mistake in March and he isn't a big texter but he was online every single hour. However, I haven't got anything from him.

Why isn't he contacting me since he's gone?

I thought he would contact me if he was real but otherwise, I think if he still has feelings for me, it would be hard to contact me because we can't meet each other (maybe forever) so I'm confused.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Probably wants to get over you. Reach out to him. If you value the relationship, fight for it. If he's distant, and doesn't mean anything he says to you. Leave

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's still caught up in not being with you that he thinks that it would hurt too much to talk to you again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Either that or, he got another girlfriend and doesn't want to confront you about it, but that's unlikely. Have you ever tried to talk to him, at least a single "Hello?"

• No, I've never tried

• Why don't you say hello or something? If you aren't talking to him, he might be thinking the same thing you are; that you DON'T feel like talking.
      It's ok to be the first one to initiate the conversation, in fact a lot of guys like it when the girl makes the first move.

Recommended myTakes