EX texting me -- Has girlfriend?

For 8months my ex has been texting me saying he thinks about me all the time, and that he wants to get together. I can tell by the nature of the texts messages that he wants to have sex.

I have told him over and over to stop texting me, but he continues to. He has a girlfriend, and he's told me that they're breaking up, but they haven't.

I feel that if I gave him the opportunity he would take things further. Would it be a good idea to contact her through Facebook and tell her what's going on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes.

VMS

• But be careful of your wording, depending on the type of girl she is she may not believe that her beloved would do such a thing.

VMS

What Girls Said 1

• No. I would say the best thing to do is completely ignore the situation and not give him anymore attention, which is exactly what he wants from you. And don't get into his personal life, that would be even worse. Eventually he would get bored if you ignore him..entirely. when he texts you, don't even respond. Just by saying, "leave me alone," you're giving him attention.