Need girls to answer this one!

Okay here I go.

There's this girl and there's her boyfriend. They're apparently happy.

There's me and there's my girlfriend. We're both apparently happy.

P.S: We're a group, as in the four of us hang out together all the time and we re really good friends.

Problem: The girl flirts with me. Flirt is too light a word, she nearly seduces me. She touches me inappropriately, plays with my hair, asks me to massage her back and passes overtly sexual comments and she doesn't entirely hide her advances even in the presence of the other two hapless souls.

I can tell when a girl's interested in me. I know this one majorly is.

details: Her boyfriend and my girlfriend are the wimp sorts to an extent which would explain why she doesn't bother keeping her flirting under wraps in their presence.

Question.1 What's her deal?

P.S: she's smarter, more confident, prettier, hotter, better in every way than my girlfriend and same goes for me in comparison with her boyfriend.

Q.2. Is she expecting me to dump two good friends and hook up with her? I think she wants to cheat which I really can't. I'd rather dump someone than cheat on them.

I thought she was being playfully flirtatious but now its gone on for too long, gotten too serious and I don't know what to do. I do not reciprocate but she doesn't stop.

I could curtly ask her to stop which am sure will end the friendship. what the heck either ways I seem to be losing friends.

Any inputs on this? I don't know what to do!

Thanks

11

What Girls Said 1

• Okay 1st of all I honestly can not believe you said she's better in every way that your girlfriend.

How would you feel if she was thinking this way about you?

Well obviously this girl just likes the attention, she has absolutely no respect for herself or her boyfriend.

&& you should have enough respect for your girl to tell her to quit. She probably does like you, but if she really wanted you, she'd just be blunt and tell you she did.

honestly I just think she's trying to play little head games to get your attention,

if she did this to her current boyfriend with you, then what do you think she's going to do to you?

You should just be a man, and tell her to have some respect. That's what you need to do.

• What you say makes a lot of sense bout her not respecting her boyfriend or herself but it's like this. We ve achieved a lot together she sings I dance and we perform together, we're both a famous pair at uni and basically we have very similar interests and I totally understand if she's interested in me. I just feel maybe she's just helpless and doesn't know how to reveal it that she's being so reckless and crazy and she's definitely better for me than my current girlfriend who I'm havin probs wit

What Guys Said 1

• First off I really respect you for not cheating. I agree it's better to dump someone than to cheat.

So, good job you.

Secondly, How close are you to the other guy? Could you possibly joke with him about the situation prompting him to man up a bit.

If you aren't happy with your girlfriend why are you still with her?

If this other girl is so much better for you maybe you should think about why?

I think a person man or woman should always be careful around someone that likes to play games. Flirting and games are designed to make you feel like you are different than everyone else. To make you feel like you are what the person playing them needs, but if you fall for them you're just another fly caught in the spider's web and after they eat you, you will be just another piece of sh*t left behind.

Maybe she is for you but only you can decide. If you're going to gamble that then at least make sure it is worth it.