Is it tolerable if your girlfriend worries (only slightly) about your ex-girlfriends?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Usually, no it's not ok. But yesterday you and I had a nice talk about this on the IM thing, and you gave me a lot more detail on your situation. After you told me that I think it's slightly on a moral gray.

As you mentioned to me that your boyfriend has this ExGF that is still into him, is blatantly hitting on him, and offering sex as well. You mentioned your boyfriend has also shot her down and has even come to you telling about this. You even told me that despite him shooting her down she still persists. This makes the case a little different.

See, as you put it she's still keeps bugging your boyfriend about sex and tries to break you two up. So really I totally understand why this would annoy you and give you slight cause for concern. Even if you trust your boyfriend, and you believe he wouldn't cheat, this girl is still a problem, and clearly refusing to let go.

I think in this case it's fair to voice your concern with this problem. but be sure to be careful about how you phrase it. Handle this with love, care, and concern. Talk to him and ask him why he's still talking to his ex. See if you can persuade him gently to drop contact with her. Maybe ask him if you can talk to her yourself about getting her to back off or even ask to organize a sit down between the three of you to talk this out in a civilized fashion.

You really do have some small cause for concern here. So long as you're not crazy jealous. One thing you definitely do NOT want to do is go off and talk to the other girl all by yourself, because you may risk looking like a crazy jealous girlfriend. It's really best to handle this thing with care and use a certain element of protocol here.

Anyway I do think you need to talk this over with your boyfriend at least. I wish you the best of luck on that too, because this situation sounds pretty messy.

Good luck out there.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• Usually my answers are rather lengthy but today I will just respond with... NO!

What Girls Said 0