What should I do?

Okay so there's this boy and he's a year older then me. He was in my class and that's when we started talking. We've been talking for about 7 months now like non-stop but the problem is he has a girlfriend that he has been dating for 2 years off and on. He told me he liked me actually loved me and that he was going to break up with his girlfriend for me. He said this about 2 weeks ago and now there in Las Vegas. He told me before he left he was going to break up with her for good when he got back because he wanted to be with me. His girlfriend knows he likes me she found out a couple weeks ago. Me and him stopped talking for a little because I found out he was talking to my friends friend the same way he was talking to me. I forgave him and started talking to him recently. He's coming back from Las Vegas soon and I don't know what to do...should I keep talking to him or finally move on? please help!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• oh.. .your so naive ... he is using you.

1. he talked to you in this "special way" while he had a long-term girlfriend.. this is often called "cheating"

2. even though he broke up with his girlfriend.. you find out he has been talking to your friend in a special way also...and you forgave him...

do you really need MORE reasons why you should stay away from this guy? he isn't going to be good for you in the long run...

• Yeah your right he's just playing me. thanks :)

• Hope I didn't come off too harshly.. just wanted you to realise you deserve much better :)