So I was at the beach with my best friend (male)... we ended up fooling around?

I'm engaged... do I have to tell my fiancee?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you don't want him to be you fiancee anymore...

What Guys Said 6

• your best male friend is a douchebag cause he know he is stealing you

and your best male friend should be your bf.

your royally screwing your coming marriage

• Do not tell him what he doesn't need to hear.

• what do you mean fooling around? They are many thing that can be classified as fooling around. Also it sound like you with the wrong person. You should be with your best friend.

• By fooling around I mean we kissed. numerous times...

• I won't tell him because it not that big of a deal.

• Your a loser.

• geez slut, tell him...

• Slut?

• I was kind of just kidding but I mean if she's engaged to a guy and has sex with another guy, she ain't exactly..... well I don't know but somethings wrong with this girl

• Wow, your fiance sure knows how to pick 'em. You should tell him. I think he deserves that much.

What Girls Said 5

• Simple answer, YES.

He'll find out eventually, even if it's 20 years from now. And no matter if he finds out next week or in 30 years, he'll still be upset that you didn't tell him right after it happened.

The only reason I can think for you not telling him, would be if you were more interested in having a relationship with your best friend than you are with you fiance. That's what it comes down to. If you don't tell him, it implies that there is something to hide. Think about it.

peace

• well if you want to go into the marriage clean.. yes.. if not.. then no...

alleviating your guilt won't do your fiance any favours... but you'll feel better...

• hell find out sooner or later...

• Yes that is mean if you let him marry you with out knowing the truth.you would not like it would you.

• If you're fooling around on your soon-to-be husband, you probably aren't ready to be married.

If you were drunk to the extent you didn't realize what you were doing, apologize profusely. If you did this sober, your fiance deserves the truth. Break up.