What are reasons to break up with someone?

422

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Sexual incompatibility.
    I went out with this woman that wanted sex to be 99.999% intercourse. I am very oral. Even if she doesn't like it, I want to eat her out because I love it and it turns me on. And of course I want blow jobs. So I was willing to do one for her, one for me kinda thing. But she loved me eating her out, but would barely suck my cock more then a minute or two. Just as I was relaxing and getting into it she would pull me on top of her. It got to the point I didn't want to even bother with sex anymore. I tried to break it off after the first week and the second week and she talked me out of it both times. You would think she would have at least given me a full blow job to make me happy but nope. After 3 weeks I finally said no more. I hated even going over there because we would lay there for 2 hours watching TV and she would strip in 15 seconds and want me to fuck her.

• Whatever reason you want. Are you looking for one?

• You are almost 60

• Honey, I got no feelings. LOL And your question was 'vague to say the least'. So it started there. I was asking for clarification but perhaps THAT was too vague. [shrug]

So, did you mean you were looking for reasons to break up with someone?
      Or were you asking what are valid reasons to break up?
      Did someone break up with you? Or vice versa?

You see, it's all so unclear.

It would be far better to state your situation and ask for input. For example, "My boyfriend said I was a controlling bitch so he broke up with me. Is this a valid reason?"

Or, "He sleeps around and never calls me - is that good enough reason to dump his ass?"

See what I mean? :)

• I just wanted some generell opinions without any reason behind it. you seem to be the only one not getting it.

• Her being a Trump supporter or a racist is one

• you are never oliged to continue dating someone if you dont want to, you have free will see it

• misplaced trust

• That you don't love them anymore

• your feelings and attraction for the person are less than what they use to be.

• cheating, maybe

• a lot... there are.. but, I think the most important is mental compatibility...

• Cheating. Constant lies.

• Not being happy with them

• No respect for each other's emotions and getting into a relationship very quickly just be appearance.

• If there is lack of communication and or they cheat that's grounds for breaking up.

• When ever you are not comfortable. If he doesn't give you respect or the attention you deserve. Cheater or liar

• Clingy, over possessive, obsessed with me

• Cheating, lying, no longer love them, found someone new.

• Chronic STDs. Drama queen. Clingy personality.

• She gets fat, mouthy or refuses to cook.

• Want to focus on yourself and feel the need to do it alone

• When things got old.

• lack of mutual understanding between them, lack of love and affection

What Girls Said 3

• You don't fit together

• Infidelity, lack of trust, lack of emotion/feelings, no communication are some reasons for me

• They are getting to controlling