Seeing my ex in my dream😶?

So iv recently reconnected with an ex but i think its a one way thing, i want to get back and he wants to stay friends (i always call or text he never does).. anyways so I've been thinking about him a lot lately and having weird dreams of him dating someone and so on.. is this normal? Should i tell him i want to get back? And risk losing us talking now..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Because if you're so afraid of losing him over this best to say it now and see what transpires. Why prolonged a predestination your mind has already concocted?

What Guys Said 4

• the first two weeks since my ex break up with me, i dreamed almost everyday about him, you are not the only one.. i think it's normal because you are not over him yet, how long has it been since he break up with you? if you 2 just had a break up, i should wait with telling him, because you both need time to think..

• We broke up a year ago but just recently reconnected as friends..

• Ah i see, i think u can tell him how u feel.. carefully

• dream on

• I think you shouldn't. if you say that you will broke up again.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't tell him. 😅